Honey and Cinnamon for Weight Loss - Weight Loss Advisor

As I promised, in my previous post about the benefits of cinnamon, in this one, about Honey and Cinnamon for Weight Loss, I will share with you an interesting fact, I found a few days ago, about the almost miraculous weight loss effect of cinnamon.

As you can see from the title the cinnamon for weight loss is combined with honey in a delicious mixture, which recipe I am just about to reveal:

Honey and Cinnamon Weight Loss Drink
RECIPE

Ingredients

Mix the cinnamon with the cup of boiling water (8 oz) and let it cool a little (15 to 30 minutes). Then add the honey and stir until it dissolves within the cinnamon tea. Stir the drink and filter it.

Take one half (4 oz) of the drink before breakfast (on an empty stomach) and the other half – a few hours after dinner, before going to bed.

If you make the drink in the evening – take the first half before going to bed, and put the rest in the fridge. First thing in the next morning – take it out of the fridge and let it stay at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes before drinking it.

DO NOT WARM UP the honey and cinnamon drink in the microwave!

Weight loss success stories

People who have tried this amazing weight loss drink say that they have lost about 3 kg (6-7 lbs) for 1 week.

I know it sounds too good and easy to be true, but I do believe it really works. I will try it myself in the next couple of weeks, actually as soon as I supply myself with the necessary ingredients – cinnamon and honey. For now I got only the water 🙂

I promise to share my weight loss success story as a comment to this post.

Important Update

Due to the great interest in this topic and the numerous comments and emails I receive every day about how exactly to prepare and use the drink, I decided to write an update post. Here it is:

And I also would like to share with you one of the last comments (thanks to Michelle), so that anybody can read it. It pretty much sums up everything you need to know about the honey and cinnamon drink:

Just want to let you know I have been doing a lot of research of many sites. They say Not to add the honey while the liquid is hot. This will kill the effects of the honey.

Mix ½ tsp cinnamon with 8 oz of boiling water and let it cool for half an hour, then add the 1 tsp of honey. Stir well and drink 4 of the 8oz first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and the rest on an empty stomach before bed.

They also recommend pure raw unprocessed or uncooked honey. Again the heating process will kill the honey benefits.

If you have success stories and results to share with us, please do that at: Have You Tried Honey and Cinnamon for Weight Loss

Other Popular Posts about Honey and Cinnamon:

Honey and Cinnamon Drink Possible Side EffectsHoney and Cinnamon Drink Possible Side Effects
 

You are welcome to join here! There will be a lot of sharing and discussions about the original recipe preparation. Everyone is free to share their experience and weight loss results in our closed group. You will be able to post your photos and videos of making the Honey and Cinnamon Drink.

4. Add honey now that it has cooled. Never add honey when it is hot as the heat will destroy the enzymes and other nutrients in the raw honey.

4. Add honey now that it has cooled. Never add honey when it is hot as the heat will destroy the enzymes and other nutrients in the raw honey.

This content was originally published here.


from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2AtEKit

Comments